Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saying hello

To all of my blog readers:

I apologize for seeming as if I have abandoned the blog. I have not.

There have been lots of things going on in my life, over the past month. That's quite an understatement, actually, but let's go with it anyway.

I am currently not at home, and have not been for the past month.

The situations which have taken me away from home have taken up most of my time and have not given me enough thought space to post anything, and I gave my own self a rule that as long as I can help it, I will not put out a cheap and ill-conceived blog post. I can only hope that I have lived up to that rule, but I will allow all of you to decide if that is the case or not.

I will be returning home, very soon. Believe me, there will be plenty of posts to come, and a great deal of it will be based on both old and new information, as well as situations which also involve old and new info.

Thank you so very much for taking any kind of interest in me, for your understanding during my time of absence, and hopefully I will repay all of you by being able to pick up where I left off, with giving what I promised I would give.

See you soon. Peace and love to all from Paul!



1 comment: