Friday, October 26, 2012

Cause for concern

Genuine compassion has somehow been replaced with "What's in it for me?", and I can't help but be sincerely worried for those who grow up with good hearts and even better actions, only to be crushed by the reality that too many people in this world don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.
Being selfish has become an art form, one of which I am blessed to have never learned.
I may not know how to negotiate, but I have no problem with compromise.
People are going to one day be very surprised when karma gives them a big shot in the ass, and I have no interest in being a fly on the wall when it happens.
Futures often take the form of chisels, so carve wisely...and yes, "Conservative Christians", I'm talking to you.

Galations 6:2
"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."


No comments:

Post a Comment