Monday, April 11, 2011

Can you relate?

Ever have a situation where you know you need to discuss it, in some way, but you also prefer not to go all the way with it? I'm not sure how far I will allow myself to take this, but here goes...

Yesterday, I visited a place of great importance to me. When I saw that what should have been at this place was not there, yet something else was, the first seconds of seeing it were sickening. Within a split second, the sickening and speechless feelings went straight into rage. The rage was to a point where I knew I couldn't stay at this very important place another second, and left immediately.

I drove entirely too fast away from this place, and hoped that a trip to the grocery store would calm me down. While shopping, I actually caught myself cursing toward the problem under my breath, yet where I knew others could hear it.

Think about that, for a minute. Has anyone seen a man or woman, by himself or herself, cursing at no one? Does anyone remember the first impression upon hearing it? Here is a refresher, just incase anyone forgot:

"Damn...he/she is crazy! I need to get away from him/her, and fast!!"

So, can you relate? How well do you really think you understand what's going on in my life, in my head, in my thoughts, and as I go through these often dark and unknown days?

Are you still there?


2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a bit nutty. Yes, I have done that!
    AHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your sake, I hope the circumstance(s) which caused you to do it was entirely different than mine.

    ReplyDelete