Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Phases, part 38,904

Here we go again; I dare to say that I'm feeling better, that I'm sleeping good for a change, that possibly things are beginning to look up, and BANG! That shit seems to be suddenly without a pulse.
I don't like these phases. All they have done, for probably most of my life, is get in the way of completed thoughts and hopes.
Earlier, I was falling asleep in the recliner. So, what did I do? Like a conditioned adult with a routine, I got up and made the coffee then set the timer for it, turned the television off, turned the light off and went to bed. Within 30 minutes, I was wide awake in bed and tossing around. So, I got back up. Turned this computer back on, turned the light and television back on (background noise, most of the time), and finally remembered that I haven't done a blog post in several days.
So, here I am.....blogging.....and on the verge of falling asleep, yet again. I have flipped channels around, only to be further bored  by what's on. I have a slight headache, so no music for tonight. Thoughts running a little too wild, and I hope that doesn't come back with a vengeance.
All in all, I know this will pass. And, as I said a few posts ago, good days wouldn't happen all the time. But seriously....I wish this shit wouldn't come back to bother me to the degree that it does. It seems like I'm becoming more sensitive to these situations when they pop up and I don't like it.
One thing is for certain; If there's anything I'm not useful for, it's the template for another person. I doubt anyone would disagree with that.
This blows. Bad night, bad mood, bad post and I should've waited on doing one. For not waiting, I apologize to everyone. Hopefully, this phase will pass quickly. I can do without it, and I know you all deserve better.



1 comment:

  1. No one should be a template for another. You are fantastic as YOU, down days/up days aside. =)
    AHS

    ReplyDelete