Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mondays R Us

Today's events thus far, in order of events:

Barely sleep
Have coffee and try not to crash from it, about 45 minutes later
Forgot to take meds on time, throwing everything off balance
Missed a call from mom, and a call from Americans with Disabilities Act office (not good)
Low blood sodium while trying to fix breakfast
Eat as quickly as possible with extra salt on everything (yuck)
My 4-legged child being a complete pest because he's not eating yet
Begin taking all figurines down from all rooms in the house and organizing them on dining room table
Do the same with Sareid items (candy dish, tray, decorative urn) but found boxes for those
Found all boxes for Gorham plates and set them aside
Had 2 partial seizures in the process of bringing in boxes for Gorham plates
Try and continue but blood pressure gets whacky
Sit down and feel the affects of nerve damage in left arm getting worse (worse than I thought)
Check blood pressure and pulse rate (let's just say I've seen much worse readings & numbers)
Take more meds to get rid of the feeling of snakes swimming around in my head
Come in the computer room and begin telling the truth as I promised you all that I would

Here is a link to what the seizures are about. I hate the word 'simple' being there. When you're having one (or two), they sure as hell don't feel simple. These don't happen often. But when they do, they just about ruin everything for the day. After posting this, I'm laying down. Peace and love to all from Paul.

http://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/seizure_simplepartial


1 comment:

  1. You crossed thru my mind several times today. I couldn't wait to get home and check your blog. I hate to hear that you have been sick on top of your grief. I can't say that I know what you're going thru but I am your friend and I do care about you so much.

    ReplyDelete