Monday, March 7, 2011

My crazy friends: You are the best!

I will be busy this week, just by myself, and will also have a visitor or two. Therefore, I wanted to post this incase I don't get to do so exactly on time.

March 9 will be 3 months ago that Jack passed away. I still can't believe it has been one month ago, let alone 3. But, it's important that I say this because I don't want this opportunity to pass me by.

Very soon, my life will be taking an unknown turn. I'm unsure what I will do, yet. What I'm sure of is that I want to give a quick note of thanks to all of my crazy, loyal, supportive and loving friends, no matter how far we go back, no matter how we met, or how we got to where we are now:

My family is what it is, I love them, and that's all stapled into one neat little package as it should be. But you, my friends, are EVERYTHING to me.

All of you, in your own way, played every part of my continued healing process. You either came to visit after Jack passed away, or sent condolences publicly and privately, a few of you sent cards, and helped me to somehow stop from completely losing my mind. When I needed you the most, all of you were there.

For someone who has no clue how to grieve, I have to admit that simply typing this post has put me in tears. I'm more than glad to have given as much of my inner-self as possible, day by day, to each of you. I'm proud to be a part of your lives, and I can only hope you are just as proud to be a part of mine.

All of you mean that much to me and the time to say it to the world is long overdue. For my tardiness, I truly am sorry. This needed to be said much earlier.

Fate will hopefully give all of you something good for coming to me with your comforts when everything my world stood for came to a close and I was expected to immediately open a new chapter. Your crazy selves, retaining your authenticity, including your caustic humor, checking on me through email, phone calls, etc.....I cannot possibly give justice to any words how much your support has propelled me across what could have been the end of my days. I cannot possibly stress that point enough.

Every single one of you plays an important role and makes an impact in my daily life, regardless of how much or how little. Your support has helped me continue to see what beauty and good remains in life.

You have helped me see that I not only needed to stay in this world, but to get up and get going even stronger. Yes, my crazy friends: YOU helped to make my continued life AND this blog possible. Without ALL of you being a part of me, none of this would exist and know that I, once again, will not waste my time with lies. Accept that what I'm saying is true, because it is.

Thank you a million times over, yet that is still not enough. I SINCERELY love all of you, and can never possibly repay the good which you have given to me. Bless the gift within the presence of you, and may all of you be enriched with continued happiness in your lives. You will never understand your importance to me!

Peace and love to all from Paul.  ♥


1 comment:

  1. Can't say it enough...but love ya!! kellie (and no I haven't figured out how to post right)

    ReplyDelete