Saturday, March 5, 2011

Search engines : Great entertainment

I found out, years ago, about the vulnerability within most search engines and the results can be quite funny and entertaining.
All that's really required is to first click on a link that says "Images", then type in random words not separated by quotation marks, commas, or other punctuations. From there, the results that a search engine will retrieve are quite often hysterical.
The vulnerability is found in most search engines on most sites ranging from Google to YouTube, even recipe locators and online encyclopedias. But, I typically stick with Google or Bing or YouTube. They tend to yield the funniest results. Here are some good examples while typing out this blog post:

I typed in "Twist Marty", and here is one of the photos.....


If the look on Marty's face doesn't cause immediate laughter, something is WRONG with you!

A bold act! I typed in "Nerd Odor" and got gold. Would anyone like a spritz of this stuff? Come on....you know you want it....


I think this one might be Platinum. Typed in "Car Shit" and this gem came to me, freely. Rejoice!...



Just when you think Platinum is the top, something comes along and knocks it down to the level of cubic zirconia. There is no name for this gem. I can't wait to hear what it will be called.
I typed in "Dingleberry Soup" and you guessed it....I was rewarded....was I ever....HAHA!!!!



Having fun, yet? Try it! You have no idea what all will pop up in the results of your search, and you will never know until you go there. It's fun, it's entertaining, some will cause you to ask yourself, "What the....fuck??", and others will give you the laugh you needed to make it through an otherwise shitty day.
Life is good, thanks to nerds who aren't typically able to think on a common everyday human level. Take advantage of that. You'll be glad you did.
Peace and laughter to all from Paul!

(This is one of the results of "Search Engine Overload". Love it!)


1 comment: