Saturday, February 5, 2011

Checking for a pulse....

It appears (and I expected this, predicted this, even said it on the first post) that I'm freaking people out.
On the first post, there were 2 comments. Ever since, it has been dead silent. I don't think it's because people are afraid to speak out. I think it's because people are getting slightly uncomfortable with what I'm saying. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not half bad at deciphering behavior patterns.
If nothing else, I did say that this blog would be anything but boring. I also gave a warning that I have plenty to say.....and believe me, I haven't even scratched the surface yet. In fact, I could probably post on here for a solid year, daily, and just begin to put a decent dent in the surface.
The things I have seen and dealt with, in a mere 42 years, are NOT normal. Some is good, some great, some outstanding, some is/was complete bullshit, and some of it no one should ever witness or be thrust into against their will. But again, I did say that I have a tendency to freak people out. However, this blog is serious, except for a few odds here and there.
Hopefully, one day, this blog will pay off. I'm not looking to profit from my miseries, nor am I looking to gain instant fortune and/or fame. I'm simply wanting the world to know what it's like to walk in my shoes, how it feels to step a toe or two inside my mind, and wonder how I sleep at night these days. I hope one day that the right people will notice it, and decide to run with it. If dumb ass punks like Perez Hilton can do it, surely I can make something from being serious and not pinheaded Hollywood fluff.
Perhaps I have already accomplished that goal, with or without true public publication but I'm uncertain about that. Actually, I'm a bit unconvinced because I have said so little (in my opinion).
Seriously people, I have barely begun to talk. They are serious issues (mostly), but there is SO much more.
If I were a true asshole without one ounce of gentleman in me, I would cut lip 24-7, list the full names of plenty, and take no prisoners in the process. But, that's not who I am. I do, however, feel that certain people and subjects must be addressed because they have either bugged the shit out of me for years, or have enraged me to the point that I'm tired of holding my breath. Those two reasons sound like they're one in the same, but I assure you they are not.
It appears I got slightly off topic, or maybe not. If you were in my mind, maybe you would understand.
Do me a favor: Pass this blog around, but be choosy. If you're going to read the blog, at least sign up and 'follow' it. The blog will NOT be abandoned by me. And if you would, speak up. Rant, rave, critique, insult, it doesn't matter as long as I'm able to 'see' a reaction. I'm not doing this blog just to see who says what, but input is important to me. Chatter away. The comment section is right down there

1 comment:

  1. You're not freaking me out. :-) I just realized I'm reading and posting comments all out of order, and thought maybe not pulling some of these old posts up to comment on would be better.

    (Deb)

    ReplyDelete