Friday, February 11, 2011

Yes, I know you're there

The teachings which lead me to certain instincts were absolutely spot on.
Although there are only 2 comments from all posts, combined, and though this blog has only become a separate domain for less than 18 hours (as I write this), it has been viewed 178 times.
Hey....that's great. But like I said in another post, behavior patterns give themselves away everytime, at least to me.
This is just a small thank you to everyone who is apparently interested in my tiny corner of the world.
I have no doubt that I've written things which turned you off, but at least I try not to be boring.
I know that I have my days when my mind bounces off the walls, and even blogged about that.
So, just realize how thankful I am that anyone gives half a shit, let alone anything beyond, about me at all.
Sincerely, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment